I am over the moon excited to have sold over 300 copies of my Take Wing and Take Wing Mini Patterns (THANK YOU!!), so to celebrate I’m having a big ‘ol giveaway!
It’s open to everyone who has made or makes my Take Wing Pattern (either the original or the new Mini pattern) and shares photos on Instagram (you can email me photos if you’re not on IG!). All you have to do is post progress photos and/or finished pieces with the hashtag #takewingpattern anytime thru September 1.
Each progress photo you post (limit 3 per piece) gets you one entry and a shot of your finished piece gets you 3 more entries! You don’t have to finish a piece to get entries and you can make as many pieces as you wish. (All photos posted since the pattern release will be entered!)
One grand prize winner will be drawn at random to receive the gimungo prize pack of goodies shown above and there will be runner-up prizes as well.
I will also post all the finished pieces on my blog in September for a viewer’s favorite vote to win a gift certificate to the fabric shop of your choice!
The grand prize pack includes:
• 100 sheet pack of Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper
• 6″ Add-A-Quarter Ruler
• 6″x12″ Omni Grid Quilter’s Ruler
• Set of 8.5″ squares of the full Cotton & Steel Basics Line
• Clover Rainbow Wonder Clips
• Graph Composition Notebook
• 72 count Colored Pencil Set
• Handmade Curvy Clutch Pencil Pouch
• 24 count Colored Pencil Set
• Handmade patchwork fabric basket
• Handmade pin cushion and 150 extra fine glass head pins
• Dual Purpose Twin Marking Pen
• Seam Ripper
• Glue Sticks
• Four issues of Quilty Magazine
• and more fun goodies!
If you have any questions, please leave a comment on this post or send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org. As mentioned, if you aren’t on Instagram, just email me your entries! Check back here or under the hashtag #takewingsummergiveaway on Instagram for updates and more prize photos!
Have fun! I can’t wait to see all your beautiful butterflies!!